Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As registered user of E-Arbitration-T Portal you have some advantages like comments configuration and post comments with your name.
e-Commerce Trustmarks International Congress - 17 to 19 September 2003|
Posted on Thursday, May 08 @ 12:48:37 CEST by eglobal
ODR_Moderator writes "Ministry of Economics of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is organising from 17 to 19 September 2003 an international congress on the trustmarks in electronic commerce.
A non exhaustive list of the themes which will be tackled during this congress is given below:
:: Electronic commerce and its development perspectives
- Current characteristics of the sector
- Offers available to consumers: product, services, on-line transactions, etc.
:: Expectations of the cyber consumer
- Legibility of the offer
- Reality of the enterprise
- Delivery conformity
- Payment security
- Data protection
- Complaint processing
:: Signs and marks on the internet
- The problem of the sign in the virtual world
- Typology and impact of signs and marks on the internet
- How to guarantee the reputation of a sign or a mark?
:: How to guarantee the quality of an on-line sale?
- Self-inspection by the e-merchant
:: The role of the national or international public authorities
Regulation or incentive?
- Consumer protection
- Promotion of commercial exchanges
:: The role of the non-governmental organisations
- Professional organisations
- Consumer organisations
-------> More information, contacts and registration in the Congress Website
Average Score: 1|